Monday, May 9, 2011

Just A Kid

The last year has been fun. Hard work, but fun. I accomplished one of my goals this year by completing my first official CD. Sure, I have published tunes on the internet for the last seven or so years, but had not put the completed package together in CD format.
Some have been inspired by it since I am now 52. But really.....52? Come on, I'm just a kid! One of my latest heros is George Beverly Shea who traveled and sung at the Billy Graham crusades and who still sings from time to time on special occasions. This guy is 103! Yup, twice my age!  Art Linkletter who died last year was 97 and still traveling 200,000 miles a year to speak, inspire and encourage others. So come on folks, you are wayyyyyyyy too young too even think about retiring from something you absolutely love. As a matter of fact, do what you love your whole life and it won't be work!

No comments:

Post a Comment